Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Endles Love...to eternity

My sister Kak Jan wrote this poem for his eldest son...... Khairil Azrul a.k.a. ABANG
.... pinjaman Abang oleh ALLAH kepada Kak Jan & Abang Man serta seisi keluarga adalah pinjaman yang tidak ternilai. kehangatan kehadirannya di sisi seolah dia bersama sebentar tadi tapi kerinduan kepadanya seolah-olah sudah terlalu lama dia pergi.......
Abang Ce Mie loves you too! very2 much! Ce Mie masih dapat rasakan tajam rambut Abang semasa Ce Mie main rambut Abang...3 hari sebelum Abang tinggalkan kami......

Al- Fatihah buat mu sayang!

From the moment I knew u were there
The vibration...the movement
The excitement

From the first cry..to that first look into your eyes
The depth of love deeper than deep
Your smiles....brought happiness to all around you

As I embraced you...your life circled around mine
My life...has been surrounded by yours since then

Still feel like it was yesterday
Or...was it a thousand years ago?
Where I am...I could still smell you
My ears hear your echoing laughters
Your lips feel soft as you kissed my cheeks
Yours arms strong as you held me close

Lights showered all over you as you stood by the doorway
Whenever I walk up the stairs
I'd touch those places you put your hands on
As if I could still feel you
Behind that closed door of your room
I imagine you lying there on your bed
And hear your warm "hi" and "hello"
Ringing throughout our home

Do you ever know
That I am missing you...so much
Do I have to declare again and again
Of how I deeply love you right to my very soul

The pain that never leave
The tears swallowed each time a prayer is cited for you
The sweet and heartbreaking memories
Coming and going endlessly
Like waves in the ocean
Crashing mercilessly onto the beach

I don't mind going through it over and over
In me you shall live forever
Whenever it might be..however it could be
Right to the very end
Endless love.....to eternity..


Mama
4/2/11

No comments:

Post a Comment